You might remember me.
The person who used to blog on a daily basis? 😉
The past month something changed within me and my life.
I will write about everything that has been happening in the past month.
But I didn’t want to have that post as my “comeback” 😉
I was lucky to be nominated for an Award by the always amazing Goldie, who also was on a blogging hiatus. But luckily now also returned!
The Questions & Answers:
- What scares you?
Mental Illness and the lack of recognition to take it serious scares me a lot.
My own mental illness has scared me often times. During a panic attack, I can become a very different, angry person.
I am scared in the dark too.
I can’t be alone in the dark.
Not in my own house at least. Hotels, still seem to be fine.
2. If you could guarantee living until you’re 100 years old, would you?
As you get older, time seems to move faster.
And I feel like I don’t even get to enjoy half of it.
One of my bigger fears is to work until an old age, die and not being able to enjoy my pension.
I am also very well aware that Jasper is 7 years older than I am.
Might not seem as much now, but as you get older it might make a huge change.
Without him, for me any age is a no.
Did that answer the question? 😉
3. What would your dream vacation be like?
I like road trips.
Driving the car, listening to music while watching beautiful nature.
Possibly seeing some wildlife.
Eat in a nice restaurant and sleep in a comfy bed.
I don’t mind spending money on a more “luxurious” vacation, because that’s why I save my money for.
4. What’s your morning routine?
I do the things that everyone does; washing myself, fix my hair, get dressed.
I do get up a little earlier to have a moment to drink my coffee and watch or read something.
Listening to music I like is also an essential before getting to work.
5. What is your biggest motivation?
Salary / Money.
6. What is your favorite time of day and why?
When I’m done with everything, showered and in my PJs.
Lately Jasper and I have been enjoying board games. That’s something I look forward to every day 🙂
7. When do you write most and why? (day of week, time of day, etc.)
Not so much lately, have I? 😉
I am a morning person, so that’s when I feel most inspired to write.
My brain doesn’t need much “start-up” time, but during evenings my brain feels empty.
My Questions to you:
- What would you like to change about your current life? Is it realistic to do so?
- What time do you usually go to bed ?
- Are you subscribed to something which seems like a waste of money?
- Do you think you take good care of your body?
- Are you afraid to speak in front of a group of people?
- Has Saturday always been your most favorite day of the week?
- What food have you been craving the most these days?
- Have you ever gone a day without talking?
- What do you consider your biggest talent?
I’d like to nominate everyone who comes across this post.
I had some awkward situation with these nominations in the past, so I got a bit scared now to do so.
But please feel free to answer them if you feel like in whatever time frame suits you 🙂
Please let me know the link in the comments if you’re going to answer the questions!