Process of Doodling
Also I often get the question (OK OK, only Goldie just now 😉 ) what my process of doodling is.
First of all, I don’t use any fancy tools or pencils. So no brand recommendations.
I use 3 apps, which are either for free or less than 5 euro’s.
And I use them on an iPhone.
Here are the steps:
1. I draw the doodle on regular print paper.
2. I take a picture and usually edit in the regular Photo settings to Black & White.
3. To color the doodle, I use an app called Color Pop
4. To remove the background, I use the app MagicEresar
5. The app Phonto is very useful if I want to merge some doodles together (like above), add text (the app has nice fonts) or make the doodle smaller.
Then if you are happy with your doodle, you can put your design on a Tshirt or Mug.
I use Teespring for that. So far I am very happy with the quality of the products.
Here is the link to my store: Emotion Doodle Store
Are you willing to give it a try?
If you do, let me know it the comments 🙂