I was nominated by https://cadiescorner.blog/ for the Liebster Award!
I guess this was something I really needed because my last blog doesn’t seem to interest many people, so thank you Cadie for making my day 🙂
11 facts about me:
- I was born in July 1990. Which makes me 28 years old currently and I’m a cancer.
- I was born in Sarajevo, the capital city of Bosnia. After that I have only lived in smaller town until I moved in with Jasper.
- I am a morning person.
- I don’t want to travel all over the world; I’m only interested in a few countries.
- I don’t swim in swimming pools, but I love the sea
- I have played chess most my childhood
- I always wanted to become an actress, but I studied electrical engineering
- I am very selective with people
- I’m scared in the dark but I don’t like light
- I like seals; they are funny
- Here is a picture of me if you have no clue who I am:
What is one thing you can’t live without?
I’m afraid I’m going to have to say my phone.
I must ensure every day that my loved ones are doing OK.
I need my music to provide me with energy or calm me down.
And quite frankly, I need the WordPress app 😉
Are you a dog or cat person?
I imagine a perfect evening sitting on a comfy sofa, near a fire place, sipping mint tea with a cat on my lap to keep me warm while it rains or snows outside.
But I love dogs. There are so happy and clumsy and energetic and cute.
I’d love a puggy dog. He would live a princess life.
Who is your favorite person(s)?
My boyfriend, Jasper.
But one day I hope to say: myself.
Although, when there is no stress, I really like myself when I’m with him.
Why did you start your blog?
I used to keep diaries but I was always scared that my parents would find out one day.
I left home some years back now and I’m pretty sure they have found my old diaries and read it.
Their suspicion of my mayor Brad Pitt crush is finally confirmed now 😉
Nowadays I have a little more serious things to get of my chest.
I don’t really see the point of keeping them secret anymore.
Who is/are your favorite musicians?
My LP selection includes:
UB40, BeeGees, the Beatles, CCR, Billy Joel, Queen.
But I also like to listen to songs from other cultures: South American, Balkan, African.
Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they and what do they mean to you? If not, would you ever get one? What would it be and why?
I don’t. I can’t handle any pain.
But if I could, I’d like a snake a on my calf.
What keeps you motivated?
Salary, so I can do things that create nice memories.
How do you take your coffee/tea?
I love black filter coffee.
But my coffee machines has been broken for quite some time.
I have been making coffee the balkan way for a while. I take a milk and BROWN sugar in it.
What’s your favorite television show at the moment?
If you could learn how to play an instrument which one would it be?
Piano. I’d like a big piano in my house, but I’d like to be able to play it as well.
What is one of your biggest goals?
I’m usually picking the ones that have commented or liked on my pages the most recent 😉
Again, it’s not an obligations.
If you’d like to participate as well, let me know in the comments 🙂
I will keep the same questions, because I enjoyed answering them!
- What is one thing you can’t live without?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Who is your favorite person(s)?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Who is/are your favorite musicians?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so what are they and what do they mean to you? If not, would you ever get one? What would it be and why?
- What keeps you motivated?
- How do you take your coffee/tea?
- What’s your favorite television show at the moment?
- If you could learn how to play an instrument which one would it be?
- What is one of your biggest goals?