I was nominated by Julie for the Liebster Award.
Check out her blog. She is recently doing amazing with her weight loss adventure, owning her business and writing entertaining blog.
Also, if you’re interested in the Keto diet, I think she will be able to help you out a lot!
Off we go!
10 Facts about me
Note: I’m not sure if everything is new. Somethings I might have said in blogs or comments.
- I am currently 27 years old, soon to be 28.
- I work for a Wind Power company, but I have never been in one. I’m afraid of heights.
- I quit social media. I sometimes scroll through Instagram, but all the apps are gone.
- My laptop bag which I take to work is a bright red rucksack. Everyone recognizes me by it.
- I call my fish “the babes”.
- I don’t believe in standard phases like “Always be yourself”, “Money won’t bring you happiness” and “Home is wear the hear is”. Hence, my skeptical heart:
- I’m currently trying the Inversion method for growing my hair. Girls, boys, it works!
- I love sitting in a coffee place on my own and watch people going in and out and wondering about what their life is like.
- I guess I’m “addicted” to coffee. One days that I don’t drink it, I get terrible headaches.
- My boyfriend’s name is Jasper, and he too, doesn’t deal well with no coffee in the morning 😉
The Questions & Answers:
Is there a specific reason you started blogging?
I have many stories to share, but not many people I can share them with.
I did choose this “isolated life” myself.
My entire life, but especially over the past few years, I didn’t fit in anywhere. People wouldn’t let me into their world. So I gave up trying.
WordPress seems like a way to express myself and “listen” to other people’s stories.
So far, I like it 🙂
If you could meet someone famous, who would you pick and why?
So I can punch her for hurting “my man”, Brad Pitt 😉
Do you blog from your phone, tablet, or computer and which do you prefer?
Definitely always from my computer.
I get really frustrated writing from a phone. Sometimes I do it reply to comments, but even then I get annoyed.
If I’ve ever send you a super short comment, it’s probably because I was on my phone.
Do you drink the recommended daily amount of water – 8 8 ounce glasses a day?
I actually do.
It promises all the health benefits.
I mainly do it because it’s supposed hydrate your skin and give you energy.
It’s a lie. Water hasn’t done anything for me.
Anyone else experiencing the same?
Are you organized or is everything just where you last left it?
Organized at home.
In hotels quite messy. But that’s because the bins are so damn tiny.
My questions for you:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Are you happy with your life at the moment, or would you like to change something?
- Do you remember the first blog you followed? Who was it?
- Do you believe in “Always be yourself”, or do you sometimes take an opportunity to play another role for just a short amount of time?
- Do you think there are more men or women on WordPress? What about your followers?
- As what animal would you like to come back after death?
I picked the ones out that have commented on my blog most recently.
As always it’s not mandatory, bla bla bla. 🙂