I promised that I would these awards as soon as possible, so here I go!
Floating Gold has nominated me, who always comes up with the most diverse topics who are thought provoking too! So go follow the blog!
5 things about me:
- I drive an Opel Corsa. It’s an automatic.
- My favorite type of jewelry are earrings, but I hardly ever wear any.
- I was recently insulted by a waitress who told me my nail polish looked ridiculous. There were many things I wanted to say back to her, but I didn’t.
- I have two pairs of shoes.
- I can stop looking at this Frog. He makes me very happy.
The Questions and Answers:
What is the future of dating?
I hope everyone eventually gets tired of the online thing and we again search for face to face connection.
I read some things about “Artificial Intelligence” dating. Basically a human and robot.
We all have the power to prevent this. Let’s do that.
What do you reminisce most about?
The weekend I turned 22. I will write that on the 8th of July – stay turned 😀
The old way, or the new way? Why?
I’m pretty old fashion in my way of thinking.
I don’t need the newest gadgets, but certain technology I wouldn’t like living without (car, phone, Netflix).
What is your “go to” meal when you need to cook something quickly? (Or for those who are too young to cook, replace it with “eat”.)
Difficult one! I make all my food from scratch.
But since I practice a lot and Jasper and I have great team work, we are pretty quick in preparing.
The annoying thing is that dough always needs to sit/rise for an hour or so.
Also, our Kitchen Aid machine recently died 😦 So I am back with doing it all manually.
I think Pasta Alfredo is currently the best and easiest to make.
What part of your body would you replace with an improved mechanical version?
An extension arm so I could get that bag of crisps on a lazy, cheating day without moving 😉
Question for you:
1. What is the most recent song you discovered by watching a movie / series?
2. On what did you spend your first earned salary on?
3. If your old school would organize a reunion, would you go? How would you behave?
4. Who is your “famous person” crush?
5. Does the culture of the country you’re currently live in suits you?
6. Favorite childhood memory
7. Explain the tagline of your blog
Please not that if you don’t wish to participate, that’s completely OK!
If I didn’t mention you and you would like to participate, let me know and I add you to the list.
(It’s always a nice way for your blog to promoted an potentially get more followers. OH RIGHT, you guys don’t care about that 😏)